Friday, February 13, 2015

A week in phone photos


Last Sunday morning I ran the Hypothermic Half Marathon.  I felt really lucky to have my family and one of my closest friends come out to cheer me across the finish line.  Do you notice the comical thing about this photo?  When I put it up to post it made me chuckle.


Pretty sweet medal (the snowflake turns), but that's about the only good thing about this race.  Race review post to come.


The race had a morning and an afternoon run. My brother ran in the afternoon and my kiddos wanted to wait around to cheer him on.  I had so much fun (as did they).  I need more opportunities to be the one cheering.  The little two kept themselves entertained making snow angels :)


Valentines!  My son had two parties this week, my eldest one.  We had a total of 61 cards to make - phew!  I also volunteered to make cookies for the preschool class.  Had the dough going and realized I was out of eggs.  Went to our neighbours house who only had one and I needed to.  Thanks to Google I added the egg and half a banana.  Turned out great with very little banana taste.


Thank you Pinterest!  Last minute Teachers Valentines!


I took on a new project yesterday.  I'm pretty excited about it and hope it works out as well as Pinterest would have me believe - ha ha!

Beautiful sunny day today and the kids had a close up view of a Gorilla at the local zoo.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment